Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ready to Historify!

I am a slacker, BUT I really need to historify my life and all that it encompasses because there are WAY too many great things going on and I don't want to forget any of them! (And with the rate my brain cells are dying I had better get going on this.)

So... I am ready to HISTORIFY!!!

First of all, I don't want to forget this cute thing Madison does when she finds a toy she hasn't seen in a while. Her tiny princess Dora toy disappeared for a while and when she found it, it was a REALLY big deal. She held it up to her cheek and kind of hugged it with her shoulder, and with her eyes closed said; "Awwww, I fown it! My Cincess Dora! I fown it! Awwww..." (Note: when she says 'awwww', her voice goes up and down and then up again...)

No comments:

Post a Comment