Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Potty Training...

Yesterday Madison asked for her potty seat. I had attempted potty training a few months ago, but found myself not completely dedicated to the rigor of it all. It is very time consuming and requires commitment and dedication and patience. I decided I will NEVER potty train unless I have the patience to do it.

So after a few weeks it kind of fizzled and that was fine with me. I did decide, however, that on Madison's 3rd birthday I would completely dedicate myself to doing away with diapers for Madi and making it a really HUGE and EXCITING deal. Her birthday is on March 3rd and so her interest yesterday was encouraging.

The older kids are extremely helpful and always want to take Madi potty... I know getting a gumball each time they help has A LOT to do with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment