Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why Eightloves?

















Why the name 'Eightloves'? Because there are eight people in my life that I love more than I could ever explain... sometimes more than I, myself, can comprehend. It is difficult to explain the enormity of the love experienced when you have a child of your own. It is enormous... it is overwhelming... it is unconditional... it is endless...

I remember I was pregnant with Ashley (my second), and I was EXTREMELY concerned and stressed wondering how I could possibly love another child as much as I loved Spencer. It was, and is, very important to me not to show favoritism to any of my children. They will all be loved equally at all times. Then I had Ashley and the love was just there. It came naturally. For each child I've had since, the same exact amount of love is always there. Who knew that so much love was ever possible?

It made me understand just a tiny portion of the love Heavenly Father feels for his children... for each one of us. He really does love ALL of us, and he loves us unconditionally. Because I am also a parent, I know it is so and experience this amazing love towards my kids every day.

So when I thought of the name 'Eightloves', I just knew it was perfect. I love my children and I love my husband so incredibly much. They are my universe and bring me more happiness than I could ever have doing anything else or being in any other place. This incredible love towards another human being is something I will always cherish.

And that is why... 'Eightloves'.

1 comment:

  1. que hermosa familia amiga y tienes muchas razon de llamarte 'Eightloves'.
    te felicito y me alegra mucho por la hermosa desicion que tomaste en tu vida

    ReplyDelete