Saturday, March 6, 2010

What is it With This Kid?

He is my third child and after two angels, one of my sisters said I need to have a challenging kid. So then along came Joshy. He wasn't fussy or anything like that, but as soon as he could crawl or walk, he was getting into things and making messes. I put in cabinet safety locks and got those plastic thingy's that go on the door handles. What I really needed was a large cage... er, playpen. He was and is just a curious little thing and if I wasn't closely supervising, he was into something. So much so, as a matter of fact, I started documenting everything so I could remember and laugh about it later. I do, by the way, laugh about it. Cause it is later.

But that is what did it... the goofy faces every time a camera gets pointed in his direction. I did it to him... I know I did. He is the star and I am the paparazzi. Most of his mischief has been documented, which means I have taken many, many photos of this little guy. I would hope if he ever did become a star he would put on a little bit more of a dignified face...
He is my Joshy and I wouldn't change a thing or have him any other way.

1 comment:

  1. Heath, your blog is so fun! I love reading about your life and the kids.

    ReplyDelete