Monday, March 1, 2010

Bag-Lady-ish

My sister and I wanted to do something with the kids today... something other than what we have been doing, which has been nothing particularly exciting, yet still always busy.

We decided on a walk and then thought we would kill two birds with one stone, and get a few groceries at the same time.
So now you can visualize...

This is how we looked heading home. And to think that we ran into two people I knew!!! How embarrassing!

I got a cute princess sleeping bag for Madi's b-day in two days and it hung in true bag-lady style off the side of my stroller.

I won't be doing this again anytime soon, but for what it's worth, I did get a good workout pushing a gazillion tons today... and now, in non-bagger-lady-ish style, I gratefully go to my nice, warm bed... G'NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment