Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Review of Potty Watchâ„¢

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

Half the challenge of potty training: reminding kids when it's time to go! Potty Watch does it for you, alerting kids with music and lights that truly gets their attention. Set at regular 30, 60, or 90-minute intervals. Bonus: in "play" mode kids can sing along with the music while th...


Love this product.

By Eightloves from Lehi, UT on 9/18/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Playful Design

Cons: Not waterproof

Best Uses: Toilet Training

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I have seven kids and wish I had found this for the three kids I have already potty trained. I am working on my 3 year old now and am really looking forward to using it again when my 2 year old and 16 month old twins are ready to potty train. My 3 year old LOVES it and her excitement is incredibly contagious!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment